Terms and Conditions
Iris & Dora Ltd (Buyer) agree as follows:
- to accept locally made goods on a sale or return (SOR) basis and take a commission of one third of the retail price (RRP)
- to pay commission owed every second month on amounts over £30. Lower amounts are carried forward to the next payment date.
- to update your sellers spreadsheet once a month so that you can track sales and monitor stock.
- Iris & Dora Ltd reserve the right to refuse products that don’t fit in with our current style/ethos.
You (Supplier) agree as follows:
- .All stock deliveries must be accompanied by a delivery note which needs to include item description, retail price and quantities.
- We have high standards for quality control therefore products submitted for sale must be in a saleable condition and appropriately packaged/labelled
- We use brown paper bags as standard therefore suitable packaging must be provided for delicate items and small items. We don’t mind using recycled packaging as long as it is in good clean order, in the case of old bubble wrap it is cut to an appropriate size and all tape and labels removed.
- It is not necessary for you to price your products as we barcode all of our stock, if you do put sticky labels onto your products please ensure that they are easy to remove.
- The retail price of your products MUST be consistent, if you are selling in other locations including markets then the RRP needs to be the same as the one you supply to Iris & Dora Ltd.
- If you wish to remove stock from our premises we ask that you give us at least a weeks notice. Please note that if you wish to remove stock on a temporary basis we reserve the right to charge an admin fee of £15.
- You must notify Iris & Dora Ltd in writing of price changes at least one month prior to the change.
- It is important to us that our customers know the provenance of our local products, please provide appropriate point of sale/signage
- If your products are difficult to display, we would appreciate you working with us to provide the means to do so as this will be mutually beneficial, please also consider how your products look as a range, solitary products look like old stock and will be removed from sale.